Freelance Connect – Why Use A CRM?
Freelance Connect is an event where freelancers at CSI meet up and exchange with each other in person. Connecting with other freelancers to share best practices is valuable for your small business. It will help you share skills, find new clients and avoid common pitfalls.
Did you know 81% of freelancers will refer work to other freelancers when a client is not a good fit? Not only are you helping a freelance friend, but you’re also helping the customer meet their needs better.
At this Freelance Connect event Samer from Dynomie will be presenting the benefits of using a Customer Relationship Management system, referred in slang as “a CRM”.
Date & Time: Wednesday January 13th 6pm – 8pm
Location: Think Tank Room, 4th Floor – The Centre for Social Innovation, 215 Spadina Avenue
Maximum Size: 16 people
6 – 7 PM – Welcome and Network
1. Speed Networking!
For 30 minutes with open discussion of the following questions:
- What tools help your business be successful?
- How do you find customers?
- Do you have a marketing plan?
- Do you have an online presence? How much?
- Is there something you may want help with?
For 30 minutes we come back together into a group and discuss what we learned from other freelancers.
This way if there was a tip or tool mentioned in a side conversation, we can all hear and benefit. (Like Sidekick’s free Gmail e-mail scheduler! pssssst it’s already released! I know!)
7 – 8 PM – CRM presentation with Q & A
- Very short presentation with a few Use Cases of how Samer use’s his CRM.
- Followed by an open discussion of CRMs attendees of the meet up are using. Is there a cool feature in another platform we don’t know about?
- Followed by Q & A